In the event of a loss, you can contact our office or the insurance company directly to file the claim. Click below for a listing of insurance company claim telephone numbers.
We will need the following information to initiate a claim:
- Date that the damages occurred (date of loss)
- Address of the damaged location or location of accident
- Contact name & number for adjuster to call
- Be prepared to describe loss and the extent of damages
Once the claim is received, an in-house adjuster will be assigned.
They will contact you within 24-48 business hours to obtain more detailed information about the loss and discuss the claim process with you.
In the Event of Property Loss
- Report the loss immediately. The insurance contract requires notification as soon as possible after a loss.
- Make necessary temporary repairs to prevent further damages such as covering the roof, boarding up the windows to prevent additional interior water damage , or removing fallen debris.
- Retain receipts for the repairs and provide copies to the adjuster.
- DO NOT make permanent repairs to your damaged property unless the adjuster has reviewed your claim and given permission to restore your property.
- When it can be done safely, take photographs of the damages. This will help you with the presentation of your claim and will assist the adjuster in the investigation.
- Pre-loss pictures are also helpful in documenting your loss.